GENERAL FOR ALL PUPILS AND PARENTS
With schools closing we will be making our free #PLPrimaryStars resources easy for everyone to use, not just teachers.
The curriculum-linked activities for ages 5-11 cover English and Maths, Health & Wellbeing and Physical Activity, and feature Premier League stars and mascots that will engage them during this challenging time.
Click the link here Premier League Primary Stars
Hamilton Learn at Home Packs
Not knowing how long schools will be shut for, we shall provide an ongoing set of weekly packs, one per year group, for English and Maths.
Click Link Here Hamilton Trust Home Learning Packs
Due to the current situation here is a compiled list of free online resources to support children. Please note you may have to sign up using an email to access the content and a lot of these websites are providing free resources during this time.
- Times table Rockstars https://ttrockstars.com/
- White rose maths https://whiterosemaths.com/
- Maths shed https://www.mathshed.com/
- Primary stars (KS1) https://primarystarseducation.co.uk/
- Top marks https://www.topmarks.co.uk
- The literacy shed https://www.literacyshed.com/home.html
- Pobble 365 http://www.pobble365.com/
- Night zoo keeper https://www.nightzookeeper.com/
- Oxford reading buddy https://www.oxfordreadingbuddy.com/uk
- Bbc bitesize https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
- Bbc teach https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach
- Primary resources http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/
- Twinkl https://www.twinkl.co.uk/
- IXL quizzes https://uk.ixl.com/
- Pobble https://pobble.com/
- The body coach on Youtube does 5 minute exercise videos for children similar to the one on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3LPrhI0v-w